******€36,000 basic OTE of €43,200 – with car provided *******
Our client is looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing team. The candidate will work in a varied Sales role between field sales, inhouse sales and support on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will be competent, confident and supply an excellent level of customer support.
The candidate should possess good level of office and administration skill.
- Working in a small team, flexibility and ability to multi task are essential
- Answering telephone & email enquiries from customers, sales representatives, and warehouse and potential clients.
- Resolutions management and excellent customer experience skills
- Manage and provide Customer support for pre-sales product evaluations & post sales queries
- Field sales dealing with existing business and seeking and generating new business.
- Work closely with Managing Director to ensure that all sales opportunities are followed up.
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and business interests
- Providing assistance and support to the sales team and warehouse where required. Checking & processing quotes, orders, dockets.
- Other Ad hoc Office duties as required.
- 2 to 5 years sales experience in food and pharma manufacturing sectors.
- A technical knowledge / background
- Good Office and administration skills – knowledge of MS Office and outlook systems
- Excellent Phone manner
- Ability to engage and converse successfully with customers
- Show flair and interest in business development.
- Balanced interpersonal skills including confidence, approachability and assertiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to be flexible when called upon to help and support in other areas.
- Proven track record selling, administration and excellent levels of customer experience
- Clean full driving license
|Job Category||Office Administrator, Sales & Marketing, Sales Agent|