Project Manager – 50-60k – Dublin 1
He/she is responsible for delivering the highest quality software systems, on time and to scope. Always ensuring that all billable activity is tracked. They act as a mentor to the rest of the team and work closely with the CTO to ensure their team is running as efficiently as possible.
Furthermore, the role includes the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of all project data, including time tracking, documentation and code that is submitted to the customer for testing.
- Advise the customer of any “out of Scope” work and preparing quotes and SOW’s for this work
- Communicate with the customers, business analysts and the development team to ensure all projects are correctly scoped and delivery is on track.
- Co-ordinating internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage team meetings and daily stand up calls, ensuring these meetings and calls are effective.
- Set and monitor objectives for all of their team, ensuring all team members are on track to meet their objectives.
- Mentor the development team, offering support and guidance to them so they grow as developers and individuals.
- Hold weekly 1 on 1 meetings with all of your team, to ensure support is consistent and any roadblocks are removed quickly.
- Patricpate in improvement programs within the developemnt team, using your expertise to improve the efficency of the development team
- Act as the CTO when required to do so, such as when the CTO is on vacation or is absent
- Contribute and lead all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.
- 3+ years working as a Project Manager or Technical lead in a software development business
- Project management certification, preference for Scrum, Agile methodologies
- Previous development experience an advantage
- CRM knowledge a distinct plus
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence