Our client is looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager to join their established, very exciting, growing team. Experience in food manufacturing industry is necessary.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up and implementing production schedules.
- Ensure that production is cost effective and continually work towards improvement strategy.
- Set and maintain stringent quality standards (GMP, HACCP and BRC).
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as required.
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external satisfaction.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are followed and best practice is maintained.
- Strong customer focus, complaints and implementing actions.
- Lead and motivate the team
- Review staff performance and identify training needs
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline is required.
- You will have managed multi-disciplined teams in a manufacturing environment
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of business finance and management principles.
- An advocate of H&S policies and procedures, ensuring all guidelines are been adhered too.
- A strong influencing leader
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.