– Develop products from customer brief stage all the way to launch, working within the development
– Be customer facing and work alongside the Sales team to develop and build strong and positive
relationships with the customer and key personnel.
– Coordinate competitor sampling and bench marking reviews.
– Maintain awareness of industry trends, consumer requirements and technology developments.
– Support project work on existing product improvements, changes or enhancements and cost
– Partner with Operations team to refine product or specifications to deliver quality product consistently
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
You must have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision. This is an ideal opportunity to get stuck into an innovative fast-paced NPD environment and to build a career with a fast-growing company.
Minimum of 1 year NPD experience
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|