Our client, based in North Wicklow is looking for an experienced embroidery manager to join their growing team.
This is a great opportunity for work local and get a great work/life balance
- Maintain and monitor the performance of Embroidery production equipment.
- Supervise production operations; assign and direct employees.
- Analyze and resolve work problems and assist workers in solving work problems.
- Recruit, train and motivate staff, ensure all company policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Assist with machine set-ups and change overs.
- Maintain accurate daily paperwork including shipping and receiving records, inventory activities, time and production records.
- Review and manage quality of product throughout process.
Job Type / Category
This is a full-time Monday- Friday 9-5pm role
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience and/or training in a manufacturing maintenance or supervisory position.
- Industrial embroidery or sewing experience is a strong plus.
- Great work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
|Job Category||Machining Technician|