3 MONTH CONTRACT
**Warehouse experience required**
Our client is looking for an assembly operative to assemble and build the highest possible quality products.
- To achieve production targets set by the area supervisor.
- Achieve a quality product consistently.
- Able to work under own initiative when required.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Housekeeping must be of a high standard.
- Perform Manual handling of up to 15Kgs on your own anything heavier will require assistance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy ability to accurately complete documentation as required.
- Must be able to read and interpret operation sheets and assembly drawing
- Must willing and demonstrate the ability to learn skills for job-specific tasks.
- Must be willing to work various shift patterns and overtime.
- Must take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
- Working as a team is an integral part of the job and good communication is essential
- To be reliable and punctual.
- Ensure the smooth running of the assembly area